...to create the conditions where:
• Clusters have enough autonomy to do good work;
• with efforts that are coherent across Wales; and
• engagement with stakeholders that has meant they know what clusters do and value our contribution to the system.
This collective effort has:
• created the opportunity for a single point of contact for engaging with Clusters on an All Wales basis, which has led to efficient and effective engagement with national efforts including the Accelerated Cluster Development and All Wales Diabetes Prevention programmes;
• made space for sharing ideas and best practice including dedicated sessions on Drive-Through COVID Vaccination clinics; formalising collaboration across a Cluster; enabling primary care leadership and the All Wales Weight Management Pathway; and
• Provided insight and solutions for numerous queries and questions on varied topics on an informal basis through conversation in person and via online platforms.